Friday, May 1, 2009

You just have to try Simply Soy Candles

My order came in today, Bermuda Triangle, Clothes Line, Margarita, Sex on the Beach, Triple Delight with Cinnamon Roll, Grandma's Kitchen and Coffee Cake, and she added a China Rain candle in there for me. All I can say is WOW! I have tried a lot of soy candles, but nothing compares to these. The scents are amazing!!!!!! I am burning the Margarita one in my office and the China Rain one in the other end of the house. I honestly will want to burn one of these all the time. My house smells amazing!

Not only are these the best smelling, I am more than happy with the price of these candles and the flat shipping cost blows me away. I am definitely going to be a repeat customer.

Tina was fast to respond when I purchased, shipped them right away, and packaged them so that they all arrived in perfect condition.

I am thrilled. Simply Soy Candles is a Canadian company who also makes Premium hand and body lotion, Soap, Room and Linen Spray and Body Spray. Many of them are the same scents as the candles I got, I am going to drive all my friends wild I'll be so tantalizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment