Thursday, January 14, 2010

smart canucks "Cash Gate" update

Well it seems I got the part of the admin not knowing what was going on part wrong. I went back and re-read where I thought I had seen it, but all I see is that they wanted to un-ban me and apologize. Wishful thinking on my part maybe? lol

A question then. If my posts were so bad, which they were not, why would the ban be lifted on such a terrible person like myself and an apology given. I think it is because I am not in the wrong with the whole cash back fiasco.

I found out that quite a few people had been banned. I wonder how many others were banned during "Cash Gate" but won't come back to the site and talk about it.

Yesterday in the f there is anything you do NOT like about SmartCanucks please let me know! admin created thread, where the apology was written for me and accepted by me, all hell broke loose, like they didn't know that would happen, it is abundantly clear that there is a do as I say, not as I do situation on the forum. Being as this is really the first large forum I have been with, maybe this is the norm.
Okay, I get it now.

So... I have learned that it is best to keep my thoughts, opinions and disappoint with the way things are handled on there, off of there.
Simple.... I can do that!

I will put them here on my blog where I can't be banned or censored for this situation, or at least I don't think so, unless I piss myself off, as this is hardly important to anyone other than me, or maybe to one or two of the 100's of people that are owed money on the Smart Canucks site.

No comments:

Post a Comment