Saturday, June 12, 2010

Got a bit of a rise it seems

On the forum I have a subscription to the thread and awoke to this email message.

Dear thetick,

Sally888 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - SmartCanucks Gifts, Cashback, Boxing Day, Money owing etc. *Current Status* - in the Site Related Posts forum of SmartCanucks.ca Flyers, Deals Canada.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/141700-smartcanucks-gifts-cashback-boxing-day-money-owing-etc-current-status-canada-new-post/

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************

---Quote (Originally by thetick)---
You have not been here long enough to know what has been going on for well over a year. I only post truths
---End Quote---
After reading your sladerous posts on your blog about me I really truly beg to differ. If you continue berating my name I will seek legal advice.
***************

Surprise surprise, I go onto the board and lo and behold, the post has been removed.

Well sally888, bring it on. I have everything documented, I have all the emails, copies of the posts, even the ones that were removed. It's not slander if it's true. And I am not even using your real name, it is your forum name, which even in emails you use.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't remove anything. Perhaps you should speak to the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. disgruntled sc userJune 12, 2010 at 5:11 PM

    don't worry about legal action. as long as you post the whole truth and nothing but the truth there is nothing they can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. disgruntled sc user Thanks

    Anonymous read this post
    http://debra-outintheboonies.blogspot.com/2010/06/thats-weird.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like hes not coming through with his cash back promise again. Wonder how long it will take him to unleash his attack dog sally888 to cleanup the forum/suspend everyone to hide the evidence again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are indeed dodging their obligations and promises to pay what's rightfully owed to their members again. I suggest those who have been wronged to contact the BBB, the media (such as Ellen Roseman) or to post feedback on web ranking sites like alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen Roseman (eroseman@thestar.ca)

    or even contact Pat Foran (alert@ctv.ca)

    I'm sure one of them would be interested on reporting about this.

    ReplyDelete